Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I'm alive and well!


I'm doing great! Just got online for the first time today since I left the states. For now send letters here:
James Shelton, PCT Peace Corps
Corps de la Paix
B.P. 12091 Poste Zoom Ankorondrano
101 Antananarivo
Madagascar
I'll have a new address in a month. I'll post that to my "About" section on here where my current address is posted.
The adrenaline has worn off a bit, but is till going strong. I finally have a regular sleeping pattern (up at 6am, asleep around 9pm everyday). Language class for four hours every morning, heaps of rice at every meal (3 times a day), the people are great (both the PC folks and the Malagasy), 4 hours of tech training every afternoon, I'll have my site placement this Monday so I'll get to know where I'll be and what I'll be doing for the next two years. Internet connection is very slow where I am now but I'll post more (and pictures!) when I get some decent bandwidth. For now, just know I'm doing fine, learning a lot, staying busy, and haven't gotten sick yet. Lots to be thankful for!
J

1 comment:

  1. Great to hear from you, James. Sounds like an amazing experience. Blessings to you, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete